Here's What We Do Better
According to our statistics, over 90% of mobile products involve integrations. API is the most common way to integrate a mobile application. Wise use of 3rd-party components and services, especially for an MVP, can increase budget efficiency and development speed. This approach can be combined with automated testing and continuous integration of the product. The world becomes more and more mobile and integrated – that’s a fact. Still every project has its own business goals, so we take tech solutions and make it all fit perfectly.Our project management covers an average 75% of time required to tackle daily project routine. The remaining 25% involves product owners to direct and monitor progress, receive tangible results and provide further feedback.
Khalid has been a monumental pillar for AUGURS Technologies and his versatile nature makes him stand apart from the crowd. His passion for trying out new challenges on various technologies is making AUGURS grow leaps and bounds.
His ability to understand project and implementing it is so amazing that the team always looks up to him. He is a real team player who always is present for the team at any point of time.
Augurs Technologies was great and had done everything exactly the way our Company needed it. They are Professional and get the work done exactly as the way you want it. Ours was an ERP for our company, so certainly they can handle the bigger and challenging projects; communication wasn’t a barrier and the team was very precise and accurate about the request we had
We have been working with AUGURS Technologies for more than 2 years now and not even once the team has disappointed us. Every time, this team, surprises us with their work and excellent communication. The team is so patient and sport and supportive at all the fronts.
AUGURS is the best team to work with, they have, a great pool of dedicated developers and designers, working to deliver you a niche quality and cost effective solution. We hired them for development of an Online Examination portal to conduct exams for students, they delivered much more than we expected with an amazing UI…. Great Team and great Support…!!!!!!
Team AUGURS was exceptional in delivering a Hospital ERP, integrated the Software with Lab Machines and was successful in upgrading the software to HL7 compliance’s. They met all our requirements and supported well during the deployment of Software.
Nawabganj Munical Corporation under Uttar Pradesh Government, hired, AUGURS Technologies, for development of an Online Tax collection portal. They did a splendid job by delivering us the much required output.
Great work done by AUGURS Technologies, delivered value to the money we invested into the development. Very trustworthy group to work with, they definitely know their work. Highly recommended customer support and always available for customer support and troubleshooting.
It was an amazing experience working with AUGURS Technologies—always responded to our queries, was efficient and completed the task set. It turned out so important for as coz we were able to focus on other important works for other areas of business that needed our attention. Communication was clear and time was made to understand what exactly was needed to meet the goals required.
Excellent Job. Always there to help ,advise and give their input to make the project work. Never give up Great things take time. The result is the most important. Good job Gentlemen we will use you again and promote your Company. Thank you.
We’ve been working with AugursTech for more than 2 years, that’s because we didn’t find just a freelancer but a real TREASURE! During this time they showed and proofed us that for them nothing is impossible. AugursTech can really do everything, because they have a strong and deep knowledge in the latest technologies. Their support is incredible! they are always available to clarify any doubt or help you may need. We are delighted to continue our successful collaboration. Thank you for all
We liked working with Augurstech. They are professional and competitive. They also do their best to satisfy the customer and are very responsive. They always have a solution to provide
Superb developers with great communication. I will be using the developers at Augurs regularly on new projects. Great Company. Delivered on time and communication was superb. I would highly recommend the developers at Augurs
AUGURS Technologies had very good understanding of the work scope , very responsive in clarifying any areas of uncertainties along the way and more importantly, was able to get the project done quickly and precisely. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Very nice and hardworking crew. We did have a complex assignment, and except for some final fine adjustments, that we will end up doing ourselves, we got the product we wanted.