ERP Software Solutions
Enterprise Resource Planning systems are software systems that prove to be of great help in operations planning, administration and to optimize internal business processes, comprising of manufacturing, supply chain, financials, customer relationship management, human resources as well as warehouse management. With the help of these solutions, a typical ERP software integrates the data and processes of an organization into a single unified system.
We at Augurs Technologies offer the best ERP software solutions helpful in manufacturing and trading companies in the SME sector for assimilation and automation of the business proceedings. With the easy and timely accessibility of information, it’s easier to enhance the growth and efficiency of an organization. With years of industry experience and technical expertise, we design ERP software that best meets the requirements of many businesses. With our ERP software, we help organizations in streamlining their processes and improve profit margins. At the same time also allow organizations to keep pace with ever-changing technology.
Customized ERP Applications
- ERP-Sales Management Solution
- ERP-Production Management Solutions
- ERP-Supply Chain Management
- ERP-Customer Relation Management
- ERP-Human Capital Management (HCM)
- ERP-Finance Management Solutions
- ERP – Service Management Solutions
- ERP – Project Management Solutions
BUSINESS GOING WELL? IT’S ABOUT TO GET EVEN BETTER.
As your business grows you need systems that can keep up with and support new business opportunities and changing demands. An ERP business solution from Augurs provides the insight and tools you need to increase sales, simplify business operations, and keep your people productive.
Solve business challenges, such as:
- Increasing sales and profitability with better business insight
- Keeping up with demand without adding headcount
- Managing multiple lines of business, currencies, or multi-site locations
- Simplifying and securing processes to reduce data entry and risk
- Scaling operations to support ongoing growth