If you want to drive massive organic traffic on your website or want high DA (Domain Authority), PA (Page Authority), It’s the time, you need to focus on best OFF Page SEO Techniques.
Off-Page SEO Techniques have the ability to create exposure to your website traffic. If done correctly, OFF Page SEO can bring real organic traffic on your website, give popularity to your blog, etc.
Through your powerful OFF Page SEO practices, you can let search engines know about what others think about your product, services and website. Even getting a few links from an authoritative and trusted source you can boom your website ranking on the search engine result page.
There are two types of link you can create with organic off-page SEO.
- Do follow links: Do follow links pass domain authority from source website to your website, resulting in an increase in link’s authority
- No follow links: No follow links do not pass any authority from the source website to the linked site.
So let’s start with all-time working OFF Page SEO Techniques.
- Broken Link Building
- Increase Brand Mention
- Forum (Build Community)
- Influencer Outreach
- Guest Post
- Social Networking
- Social Bookmarking
- Content Marketing
- Question & Answer
We’ll brief all these off-page SEO techniques below. Let’s start with the first one
1. Broken Link Building: It is one of the best OFF Page SEO Techniques. In this method of link building, you need to find out a related niche and contact the owner of the resource that has broken links.
Write a good piece of content and provide it to the site owner. Ask him to replace your content with its broken link. This will help in reducing redirects and 404 error pages, resulting in better user experience.
Broken links usually happen when web hosting expires or site assets are messed up during migration. Broken links also can occur because of typing mistakes. To avoid broken links always opt for reliable web hosting and be sure to proofread to avoid spelling errors.
2. IncreaseBrand Mention: Brand mention helps search engines know about the popularity, trustworthiness, authoritativeness of your product, services, and website. This prevails the fact so many people are talking about your business, resulting in an increase in trust and authority.
Start increasing brand mentions by any means. You can increase social mentions by answering some critical questions of any niche, you can populate a good piece of article, etc. Brand mention gives the signal to search engines to provide high ranking to your websites.
3. Forum (Build Community): Google loves discussions. Find and participate in the forum discussion related to your niche, product or services that you offer. Ask questions, reply to the threads, solve problems of others, give your unique ideas and build connections with that community.
While participating in Forums, make sure to create a complete profile along with an anchor in the signature so that whenever you comment, the signature displays along with your anchor. Always try to search Forums which provide do-follow links.
4. Commenting: If we go 5 years back in digital marketing, blog commenting was the best and easiest way to link building. It was so simple. Just find a blog related to your niche, and do comment leaving your website’s link. That was until the strategy was abused and Google decided that irrelevant comment backlinks are useless.
Now you are thinking commenting is useless and no longer meaningful, but there are many reasons to keep commenting on blogs as long as you are doing it in the wrong way with the right audience. Commenting can help in building connections and relationships with the blog owner and other commenters.
5. Influencer Outreach: In your blog, add a community-driven section and reach out to well-known influencers and request them to share their valuable feedback via quote, feedback or a review.
Once the content gets published, ask them to share the content in their social circle. It can help you to gain popularity in social as well as in search engines too. People take an interest in what influencers are thinking and sharing in their network.
6. Guest Post: Guest Post is one of the best off-page SEO techniques. There are a number of blogs available for guest posts. You just need to choose your niche or keyword and search it on Google in a below-mentioned way:
- Keyword + “Write for us”
- Keyword + “become a contributor”
- Keyword + “contribute”
- Keyword + “guest blogging”
7. Social Networking: According to the research, it is clear that most people are spending much time while surfing on social media. If you have a good piece of content it can provide you a wide audience. A good off-page SEO strategy is helpful in engaging & leveraging social networks to increase the reach of your content.
When your content gets multiple clicks from different IPs, it is the signal to Google that your content is famous worldwide.
8. Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking is the best way to get visitors instantly on your website. Although there are conflicts in using it or not. StumbleUpon, Reddit, Digg, Delicious are some of the top bookmarking websites. But make sure to write an eye-catching content with good content to bring a boost in your article.
9. Content Marketing: Every social media has its own preferred content. For example Instagram for Images, YouTube for videos, Facebook & Twitter for expressing your thoughts with images and videos, etc. Most of the time we post our content on Facebook and Twitter and we neglect Youtube and Instagram.
You need to promote your content on all the social media. For example, You have written a step by step guide on Link Building. Now Create a video on Facebook and provide the link of your content there that can drive massive traffic for your website.
10. Question & Answer: Writing great content and giving it to the right audience can build the authority on Question & Answer websites like stack overflow, Quora, and Yahoo answer. Pick your related niche platform, search questions and give valuable answers that add value to the question.
If you have written any blog on the same topic of the question then share the link of your article so that visitors can explore the answer in detail. If done correctly, this technique can be the Game changer off-page SEO technique.
Conclusion: Off-Page SEO has its own importance but doesn’t forget about ON Page SEO. Because how good your off-page SEO is but you may not get a high ranking if your ON Page SEO is not good. Good website speed and optimized website is necessary to get high rankings in Google SERP.
Remember the more high authority domains are referring to you, the more chances are there to get high ranking.