5 Benefits of SEO for your Business – Augurs Technologies
If you are a business owner, you are well aware of the fact, or you have been told once or twice that SEO is a necessary part to produce ROI for your business.
In today’s marketing strategies, it is the cheapest and successful marketing strategy.
Yes, it is understood that most of the business owners are not familiar with the SEO tactics. If you are a business owner and want a high ROI by investing a low amount in your marketing, hire a professional SEO agency in India like Augurs.
Here in this article, we’ll go over what is SEO in Marketing, What is its role, and five key benefits of Digital marketing.
Let’s dive in….
The Exact Meaning of SEO in Marketing
Let’s start with its basics. SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization”. It is the process of optimizing your website in this manner, it can rank on top results of SERP (Search Engine Result Page).
If you want to know its importance, search it in your daily life. Think, what do you do, if you need any information in your daily life.
Think, what would you do if you need a haircut and you are in an unknown new place?
What would you do, if you are on a vacation and needed to find a restaurant for dinner?
What would you do if you are in search of the best institute for any professional course?
Well, today is the time of digitalization. Everyone has a smartphone, computer, laptop. So the answer to these three questions is a click away on search engine and boom..! You are in your destination.
You’ll search “Hair salon near me”, “restaurant near me”, “SEO Training Institute” and scroll down the page, click on the result which best suited your needs.
These results appear on the first page of Google because it follows all the ranking factors provided by Google.
You searched for something and you find websites on the first page, they do not come accidentally they are using SEO for their websites to reach the maximum of its customers.
If you want your target audience to find you easily on the search engine, you need to do the same. You can hire Augurs Technologies for SEO of your website.
Benefits of SEO
SEO of websites can offer you many benefits. Provide a high ranking of your website on the search engine, reach to your targeted audience, etc.
This has the potential to make a huge impact on your business’s most important goals like increasing your leads and sales.
1. SEO provides better user experience: SEO helps to provide better user experience to your customers. This includes providing relevant information to your audience, related photos or videos to support text, easy navigation, and mobile-friendly website configuration. All of these provides your user with a better user experience. This results in more clicks, more visits, and increased conversion rates. This is what Google’s ranking factors are working on, thus improving your search ranking.
2. Increased traffic: A website having better user experience and top ranking on Google SERP results pages receive significant increased traffic and impressions. SEO includes creating an informative and optimized title and meta description tags that also shows UP in Google SERP. Having optimized tags and descriptions help to increase click-through rate (CTR), which also promotes in the increment of quality and organic traffic.
3. ROI: Regardless you are having an E-commerce or Non-eCommerce website, SEO provides trackable and qualifiable results. With the help of SEO, you can track every activity of site such as which type of user interacted with your site (Demographic information and other engagement metrics of individual). For an e-commerce site, SEO Agency (Augurs Technologies) can easily track which path a user adopts to complete the sales along with which keyword he had searched for you prior to purchasing. For Non-eCommerce sites You can attribute values to your lead conversions like a “Contact Form” is filled out.
4. Cost-Effectiveness: SEO is the most cost-effective marketing strategy because it only targets people who are looking for your products or services online. SEO is an inbound type of marketing that helps businesses save money as compared to outbound marketing such as hoardings, cold callings, The lead generation from outbound marketing is 61% more costly than inbound marketing. As discussed above, SEO targets the people who are actively searching for your product or services, so the traffic from SEO is more qualified than other outbound marketing strategies.
5. Brand Awareness: Being on the first page for your targeted keywords is not only helps users to interact with your brand with those keywords but the websites on the first page are considered more trustworthy. The more your content and page of your website rank on the first page, the more you’ll get clicks and impressions (Increased CTR) and increased brand awareness.